pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] hello, I'd like to help

From: Leonardo Nobrega
Subject: [pdf-devel] hello, I'd like to help
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:15:05 -0500

Hello,

I'd like to contribute some time to the project.

I'm a programmer living in Canada. Wrote c / c++ code at work for
about 3 years. I have a bit of experience with pdf, from the time I
was at the university. I worked in a team that built a report
generator, which implemented a subset of pdf version 1.3.

I've spent some time reading the project pages, browsing the code, the
pdf reference, looking at the mail archives and the task list. Except
for the legal paper-signing, I think I'm ready to start. I'm looking
at the issue 91 (token reader tests), and I'd like to work on it, if
it's still not taken.

Leonardo