pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] gnupdf - developer - volunteer

From: Senthil Punniya
Subject: [pdf-devel] gnupdf - developer - volunteer
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 08:10:07 -0700

Hello Team,

I am working as a programmer for about 11 years. Worked mostly in
Windows platform (Web applications using C, Java servlets, JSP, ASP,
VBScript, Javascript, SQL, HTML, XML processing). Also worked in the
areas of mechanical engineering CAD, solid modeling.

For about a year started using Ubuntu-Linux 10.4 after tired of
windows security issues and performance. I am very impressed by the
work and value added by the open source community. I simply liked the
objectives and goals GNU.org. I am interested to join the gnupdf
project as a volunteer and contribute in the areas of development and
testing.

But I am new to GNU/linux and need some help in getting started.

Thanks,

Senthil
Denver, USA