pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] First project and interested in LZW/Predictor

From: Keith Reynolds
Subject: [pdf-devel] First project and interested in LZW/Predictor
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in introduction, but I have been familiarizing myself w/ the library. I have been studying C and C++ for a little over a year now, and would like to contribute to your project.
Re: LZW implementation, it seems that the predictor is currently applied separately from both the LZW and Flate filters. Is it planned to have the predictor called from inside pdf_stm_f_lzw_apply, with the predictor arguments (predictor, colors, etc.) passed through the LZW params arg, similar to the implementation in libpoppler?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Keith A. Reynolds