pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: hello all

From: bharadwajdes desikan
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: hello all
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:05:47 +0530

Hi All,

I am working as a programmer for a while in Linux shell and perl scripting along basic C programming . I would like to contribute to this project, as I am always interested in hard core C programming.Though I have never worked before with any of  open source projects before ,I am pretty motivated to start it now. I have skimmed through basic architecture design, Hackers guide and reference manual given in library page. I am  learning the bazaar tool.So , from where I have to start.

Regards
Desbha