Re: [pdf-devel] Solution to FS #126

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Solution to FS #126
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:27:37 +0200

    Sorry if i dropped the ball here. Just kept the task on Waiting
    since not sure where the url.[ch] code is getting ported to, if
    nothing is done yet I can have a look on getting it ported to gnupdf
    code base.

I am currently creating a gnulib module with the url code from wget.  I
will notify here as soon it is ready, so we can import it in libgnupdf.

Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org