pem

Re: [Pem] GNU Pem on the Nanonote

From: For anything and everything about GNU Pem
Subject: Re: [Pem] GNU Pem on the Nanonote
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:52:28 +0530 (IST)

  Hello Ernets,

----- Original Message -----
> Hi, I've recently compiled GNU Pem for the Nanonote, an entirely open
> sourced platform Palmtop Computer from Qi Hardware (
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Ben_NanoNote ).
>
> It runs great and has much usage on a device like this, for which we would
> all
> like to say a big THANKS.

  Oh my...that's WONDERFUL! thank you so much Ernest, I'm super *happy and
delighted* to know this!! :)

> The only inconvenience is the formatting of the Pem reports on the small
> screen
> of the Nanonote. Other than modifying the currently hard-coded layout "at
> the source", could there be an easy way of controlling the width of the
> reports, or at least removal of some border characters, to accommodate
> smaller
> screens? Maybe this could be an option passed to ./conifugure , or better yet
> an
> option specified at runtime when a report is generated? Currently, Nanonote
> users will have to view Pem reports on other computers by downloading them or
> generating them through an SSH session.

  Sure! I'd love to add an option which will let you specify the width of the
report or customise it for your needs.

Could you please let me know what about the changes you have in mind?

> Thanks again for the great project!

Thank you so much for the kind words and more so for choosing Pem. I'm really
*happy*! :)

Thank you.

---
Regards