perlpanel-devel

[Perlpanel-devel] Re: autohiding.

From: Quek Eng Lim
Subject: [Perlpanel-devel] Re: autohiding.
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 19:26:10 -0000

Hi guys

> I hope someone else steps up but it's quite quiet here.

Have been casually watching your postings for a week or so, and am glad
that the project is still alive. I'm pretty busy but may have tome to
contribute something. I regularly use Gentoo, but have several other
distros installed. Emerged perlpanel into my Gentoo and it seems to run
OK. Autohiding and resize don't work.

If you can summarize the present issue I may be able to offer some feedback.

Cheers
Quek