perlpanel-devel

[Perlpanel-devel] CPUTemp updated

From: N1zero
Subject: [Perlpanel-devel] CPUTemp updated
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:18:23 -0400 (EDT)

I've uploaded an update to the CPUTemp applet and ask that you review/test it. Things have been silent for a few years, and this is my first upload -- I'm hoping there are still folk out there :o) My intention is to revise/update as many of the
applets as I can get to, as well as contribute a few new ones.

You can download CPUTemp-0.02.tar.gz by clicking on <Download> at
http://goo.gl/z9jP

Save it to /tmp, then "Install Applet...", which should install it in your own
.perlpanel & .local
If you're already using CPUTemp, then restart your panel; otherwise add
it to your panel.  [Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to restart?]

Bugs, enhancements, etc to the tracker at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=perlpanel

Once I/we reckon it's acceptable, it'll be submitted to the CVS repo.

thanks,
Nic Sandfield