Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] offline version of phpGW

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] offline version of phpGW
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:58:34 +0000

Correct.  I have resorted to using o'look or pine (depnding on where I am and
what
i'm looking for) to look at these large folders.  This would also bring us
closer
to making a standard why for a phpGW client that syncs email for offline
reading.
Right now such a program would have to invent all this.

Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r) (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Frederik Denkens wrote:
>>
>> The whole idea of placing mail in a db seems very unattractive to me. As now
>> it
is perfectly possible to keep accesing ones mail through standard mail clients.
This would become impossible with this, which in my eyes would be a bad point.