[Phpgroupware-developers] Can't remove a user's applications.

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Can't remove a user's applications.
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:06:17 +0000

Hi,

I updated 9.12 from CVS today. I am now having problems if I try and remove an
application from a user's profile, it is my admin user I am trying this on. I
can
give them permission to use an application like FileManager. However I cannot
take
the permissions away after that. I uncheck the box and tell it to save, and next
time you go in the checkbox is checked again. Anyone have a suggestion??

Thank you,
--
Ryan C. Bonham