[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Phpgroupware-developers digest, Vol 1 #46

From: River Hume
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Phpgroupware-developers digest, Vol 1 #46 - 14 msgs
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:09:17 -0800

a couple questions:

1) I just dl'ed the win client to play with it, but it won't run for lack of QTINTF.DLL it'd be gr8 if this dll could be included in the zip file, so ppl don't have to hunt it down who don't have it installed.

2) Is there an install of phpGW that the developer team is actually USING to collaborate on this project? I have been lurking on the list for quite some time now, but have yet to really have time to dive in and hack code, but would love to start getting a little more involved soon.