Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems

From: Patrick J. Walsh
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:55:19 -0800

--On Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:45 PM +0000,
--Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

I think weather or not the database is actually running is not know to
phpGW untill it tries to create the tables.  It's mearly detecting if you
your php install is configured to support a database.

OK, that makes sense. Even so, I had php compiled and configured to work with pgsql and phpgw wasn't detecting it...