Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Debian packages: missing informations.

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Debian packages: missing informations.
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 23:38:05 +0100

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 05:05:32PM -0500, Bob Schader wrote:
> Luca,
>
> Here is info for one:
>
> Timetrack:
> Original Author: Bob Schader
> on systems with MySQL, but still lacks some functionality.

Will it work for .14?
Should i build a binary package (i.e. a package that users will install)?

I can leave it in the source package (the package from which i'll
extract the binary packages) and apply a specific patch to include it
later.

I can do it for any application provided by the source you distribute.
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$