[Phpgroupware-developers] header update, and better debugging output

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] header update, and better debugging output
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:18:51 -0800

I updated the header so that it would consitantly use
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info'] instead of $phpgw_info. It had both conventions
tossed in there.
I also added some debug constants that developers can use to turn on and
off debugging data.

I updated the print_debug() function to do more than simply echo a
message.
The new print_debug() allows you to pass it a var and it will echo your
message and the data in the var as well as the var type.
It will even handle single dimensional arrays as the var and will tell
you the var type for each value in the array. Its pretty spiffy.

Of course you can leave your print_debug() calls in your code all you
want, since if the constants are not set or are set to False, nothing
will be outputted, but it will have a little overhead in processing
time. For now I think its fine to leave all the print_debug() calls in
your code, and we can always do a search for all of them later and clean
them out as the code heads into a 1.0 stage (a ways in the future).

I am planning to make it handle multi-dimensional arrays pretty soon,
but havent really tried to see how it would work.

Seek3r