Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FYI: Debian packges uploaded.

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FYI: Debian packges uploaded.
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:58:01 +0100

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 08:49:32AM +0100, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:
> Just FYI, i've uploaded the new phpgw packages.
> They should be available to install this weekend.

They are in the NEW queue right now. It looks like they need manual
installation as the packages are new to the distribution.  If that's correct
it may take some days until they make it into unstable.

> On my system, there olso seems to be a bug (most probably from debconf), that
> stops the purge of the package whenever thepostrm calls db_stop: i'd like to
> know if it is reproducible.

Why do you need db_stop in the postrm? Just courius, I don't know much about
debconf.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes