Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re:Follow Up: Questions from New User/Deve

From: Michael Dean
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re:Follow Up: Questions from New User/Developer
Date: 22 Feb 2002 07:52:36 -0600

Because the data stored in the server may not be completely lower case.
You have to specify that you want to query against lower case in the SQL
statement.  This function should be part of the db abstraction.  I do
lowercase the string in code instead of sql, but you must always
lowercase the field in SQL.

--
Michael L. Dean
Double Choco Latte - http://dcl.sourceforge.net/