[Phpgroupware-developers] email always send twice

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email always send twice
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:02:58 +0100

I'm using 0.9.13.018 and I just noticed that some of my email is send twice.
This appears to happen when I attach a file with enough size. The attachment
I noticed the problem with has ~1MB. What happens is that the mail is send
once with attachement and once without. Using a smaller attachement seems to
work. But I got the following after sending the mail:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate
1278335 bytes) in /var/www/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.bosend.inc.php on line
975

Trying an even larger file gave me:

Input Error:*
Please submit a filename to attach*
You must click* "Datei anhängen" for the file to actually upload*

Of course I did submit a filename.

Any idea?

Michael

P.S.: The two typos reported last week or so appear to be still part of the
stable CVS tree.
--
Michael Meskes
address@hidden