Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] writing bills and letters with phpgroupwar

From: Michael Bramer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] writing bills and letters with phpgroupware?!
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 13:34:30 +0200

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 09:08:10AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> I have a question:
>   It is possible to print real paper (with a printer, you know?) with
>   phpgroupware?
>
> if not: maybe somebody have some firsts thoughts.
>
> If it is not possible, I will start something with latex and some
> template files...

Ok, Now I search more, and I found a 'pdf-print' button for delivery
notes and bills. (the pdf support is not running on my box, pdf_open (?)
error. Also the demo on www.phpgroupware is not working with pdf...)

Now I search for a app to manage the correspondence. Something like
this:
   you select one/some addresses and write some sentence (maybe with
   text modul support) and get a html/pdf/... output with finished
   letters or some emails.

Maybe someone has something like this?

Gruss
Grisu