Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Conceptually Incorrect Icons + new CRM na

From: Peter
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Conceptually Incorrect Icons + new CRM navigation + ACL extension questions
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 21:10:40 +1000

Great if you include Trouble Tickets.

One really good thing would be to select a customer, person or company, from
addbook then browse at all the
information about them in projects, time sheets, and trouble tickets. When you
see a pattern about an application or
some other identifiable unit of work not currently defined as a project, start
a project and connect in all the related items.

You might find a customer placed many complaints about slow response times on
one application and decide to
upgrade the server running the application. It would be nice to select all the
complaints of slow service for that
application and link them to the server upgrade so they could all be closed at
the same time.

Peter