Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Microsoft SQL

From: Bradley Bell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Microsoft SQL
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:30:50 -0700

Hmm, well... That's hard to say, because most of the things that do work had
to be tweaked by me, and if they still don't work, I just uninstalled them.
Also, it's difficult to tell sometimes what's causing a problem, phpGW or
the buggy php-sybase module, or what.
Most of my changes have been submitted as patches.
FYI, my setup is this:

Web server:
Debian woody, with apache-ssl/php4/sybase_ct/freetds/stunnel
phpgroupware from CVS (Version-0_9_14-branch), using the mssql class, not the
sybase class.

DB server:
Windows 2000, with MS SQL Server 2000/stunnel

-brad