[Phpgroupware-developers] Release of FeLaMiMail 0.9.0

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release of FeLaMiMail 0.9.0
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 02:22:21 +0200

Today i have released version 0.9.0 of FeLaMiMail. You can find it at . I checked this version in the
0.9.14 branch. I define this version as stable. :) I use it every day.

- uses the phpgw addressbook
- header caching for faster access
- LDAP access to find out users email address
- simple search filter(the feature i so happy about! :))
- fixed the broken templates(default, idsociety and are

All other development will go into head cvs. This release will be for
bugfixing only. I tagged this version in cvs. The tag is Release_0_9_0.

Lars Kneschke <address@hidden>