[Phpgroupware-developers] SOAP interface... again

From: Stephan Stapel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] SOAP interface... again
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:05:23 +0200

Hi again!

OK, I found the entry about accessing phpgw via soap/ xmlrpc. However, I
also found entries that the soap interface is broken. Does it mean that it
doesn't work at all? I mean, all my attempts to connect the demo server
didn't succeed using either python or c++ didn't work, maybe due to this
btw: Does anyone have a suitable python or c++ example for phpgw's soap

Kind regards,