[Phpgroupware-developers] Question to 0.9.14 CVS

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Question to 0.9.14 CVS
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:05:28 +0200

Hi,

I finally managed to upgrade to the latest CVS snapshot of the 0.9.14
tree. Now setup tells me I have been running a 0.9.13.018 version and
need to update. Once I do this and click on Re-check my installation and
get the same message yet again.

No matter how often I tell setup to upgrade it always says all went
well, but in the next step says I have to upgrade again.

If I look into the applications page phpgwapi keeps being listed as "has
to be upgrade". All other upgrades worked well it seems.

Any idea?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes