Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Image Editor problem

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Image Editor problem
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:09:04 -0500

The location '/usr/X11R6/bin/convert' is the default for RedHat.
But, you should be able to set this in the Site Configuration for
img (admin).

Also, set the permissions on the images dir to allow the webserver
to write to it.  I don't remember right now if this dir is configurable.

--

Miles Lott - phpGroupWare
http://www.phpgroupware.org