[Phpgroupware-developers] Free Labor compliments of UCI

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Free Labor compliments of UCI
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:47:26 -0700

Hey everyone, in the next ten weeks a five-man team from UC Irvine is going to come in and make a Web Content Manager App using phpGW. At the end of the ten weeks it will, hopefully, run the phpgroupware.org web site so that developers can have rights to modify discrete portions of the web site.

Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. If you see some new people poking around #phpgroupware, they might be the group from UCI. Maybe a couple of people will stay on as phpgw developers when the class finishes.

..Patrick (mr_e)

PS - my apologies to everyone: cdb is still on hold. my life has been busy beyond belief... and now I'm back in school...