Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:24:18 +0200

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 05:17:56PM +1000, Dave Hall wrote:
> Hey Luca,
> I intended for this to be a general packages bug report ... if someone
> can add a canned report for the deb reportbug (i don't have the rights
> or use Debian), that way we know about it and we can tell the user what
> to do about it also.  Is this ok??

Sorry bu i did not understand: english isn't my first language:

Debian user should be encouraged to send bug reports about Debian packages
using an available utility called 'reportbug'. This utility will send a well
formatted mail to the Debian Bug Tracking System: this system alert Developers
about bugs and a lot more (http://www.debian.org/Bugs).

It would be better to have reports for debian packages in one place only.
This would help me fixing them.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have