Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email rant (was Weekly Rant ... mini versi

From: Del
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email rant (was Weekly Rant ... mini version tonight)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:32:24 +1000

Ryan Bonham wrote:
Hi,

For what it's worth, I would love to see someone grab one of the anglemail
releases,
 and put in place of the standard email app. Second i would love to see Angles
come
back here, and have development "Version-0 9 14 angles-branch" of anglemail in
cvs
as Dan suggested. Anyways, just my YES vote. :)

Should be easy enough to do, anglemail is open source software just like
everything
else of use.

Angles is probably too busy to do it himself these days so probably assigning
someone from the phpgw dev team to mungle anglemail releases into the core would
be best for all concerned.

--
Del