Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Two simple questions

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Two simple questions
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 08:26:01 +1000

Hey Oliver,

Oliver Guenther <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> 2 simple questions:
>
> 1. Is the follow szenario posible with phpgw:
> User A has created categorie I and II. He want's User B to read
> his addressbook
> in categorie I and User C in categorie II.

Although this would be very handy, unfortunately this is not possible at
the moment.  Maybe put a feature request for it on savannah (
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=phpgroupware ).  I am sure others
would like the feature too.

I know Dan (aka Seek3r) is rewriting the acl class at the moment.

> 2. How to setup a 2 domain config ?

This is on my to learn list.  It involves manually editting your
header.inc.php file

Cheers

skwashd