Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar CSV Import / Export

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar CSV Import / Export
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 02:15:33 +0200

Hi,

i imported all my data with /calendar/cvs_import.php (about 1000 rows). Not shure if its still working, as i used it only once. You can interaktily select the field you want to import and ich which db-columns they should go.

Ralf

Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
Hello,

I'm working on my diploma thesis at the moment. I did an analysis of
existing group calendaring solutions, and decided that phpGroupWare
would be the best and cheapest solution for the organisation I'm working

for. But they need an offline client, and I would like to use Outlooks
CSV support.

So I am thinking about Calendar CSV Import / Export functionality in
phpGroupWare.
Is there anybody already working on it?
Otherwise I would work for the next 2 weeks on it.
I would use a lot of the code of the Addressbook Import/Export
functionality.

Would that be Ok?

Timotheus