Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?

From: Stephane Couture
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?
Date: 02 Oct 2002 16:52:30 -0400

Hello Patrick,

  I would like to use the phpgw forum as a module whithin SiteMgr app.
The forum will then be share beetween general public and members of our
group.

  As I understand the code right now, I will have to modify a lot in at
least the forum ui class, and probably hack few things in the SiteMgr...

  I would like to know about your hooks support, and when it will be
available.  I can help you in that if you want...

Steph

note: sorry if the mail arrived twice...