[Phpgroupware-developers] PHPWebHosting

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPWebHosting
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 02:11:56 +0000

Hi,

I copied some pictures into some folders with PHPWebHosting.  This worked.

Now it's time to download some.  I select one or some by putting a check in the
box
next to the name of the file I want and click on the Download button.

In Netscape, I'm prompted for the destination to save the file, also in Galeon
and
Mozilla.  In IE, the picture is displayed.  No prompts for download destination.

I know it has to do with associations but I can't find where to tell it to
prompt.
Can someone help a poor guy out here?  Should something be changed on the
phpGroupware end?

Thanks
--
Bob Crandell