[Phpgroupware-developers] setlocale, date and strftime

From: Xavier Poinsard
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] setlocale, date and strftime
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 11:55:57 +0200

Hi,

I am working on an small improvement for the timetrack module and I considered using strftime to produce translated day of week names.
My questions are the following :
Why not having a general setlocale call based on the user preferences ?
Why are the functions in class.common using date instead of strftime ?

These issues are important for any non-english speaking user.

--
Xavier Poinsard  address@hidden