Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calender Problem

From: jose cabrera
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calender Problem
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:14:39 +0000

Hello,
I don't know wich one of group or user acls phpGroupWare is using.
I have went through all admin and set up pages, and can't find a place in wich phpGroupWare displays the acls setting, or allows it to be modified.

I use SQL authentication.

The user account with the calendar problem was recently added, after all the others were added.