Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGW_ACL_* constants

From: Bradley W. Langhorst
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGW_ACL_* constants
Date: 12 Oct 2002 15:43:03 -0400

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 18:58, Chris Weiss wrote:
> Are you looking at this in .14 or in HEAD cvs?  I know Seek3r was working on
> some
> changes in ACL last week but I don't know exacly what he was doing.

i'm looking at .14 branch

probably it's not reasonable to make changes to the ACL structure in
that branch but I'd like to understand the ACL stuff better.

Maybe there is some good reason to include
the PRIVATE and GROUP_MANAGERS as ACL constants,
but I think that assigning 31 directly is pretty confusing - especially
when there are no comments about what is happening. Does everybody else
just know what 31 means? It took me a few minutes to figure it out.

brad