[Phpgroupware-developers] authentication problem

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] authentication problem
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:55:39 +0000

Hi all ... help !

In my let's-write-a-syncml-server quest, I make very small steps :)

Now I need help because what I've understood seems strange to me ...

In my code I try to have a page to which my syncml client sends data. So the
page
gets the login and password, checks them, etc ...

The problem is that at the beginning I try to include the header.inc.php file,
and
if it do that and the session is not yet authenticated, functions.inc.php sends
me
directly to the login.php with code 5, unless I initialize my flags with
current_app = login.

So, what should I do ? First initialize my flags with current_app = login for
including header.inc.php and testing login/password sent by the syncml client,
then
change flags->current_app = syncml-server, or ... what ?

Thanks in advance for your help !