Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] authentication problem

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] authentication problem
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:23:57 -0400

You can authenticate to the server once, and receive the 'sessionid' and 'kp3'.
 Then you only need to include the sessionid and kp3 along with the future
requests.  You can do this by including them in the XML-RPC/SOAP request, or
sending them as GET vars or cookies or however you're usually doing client <->
server communication.  index.php will recognize that you have included them in
the request and not redirect the client to login.php.  Watch out for session
timeouts though, as you will be redirected even if you include the sessionid
and kp3.

There are examples for XML-RPC/SOAP at
http://docs.axisgroupware.org/index.php?page=XMLRPCdocs.

Jason Wies aka Zone