Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Question about Addbook module

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Question about Addbook module
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:16:51 +0200

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 09:14:36AM +1000, Ashleigh Gordon wrote:
> I understand that in the addbook module, the company and contact details
> are seperate, so that we could use an unmodified version of addbook.

That's correct.

> So, my questions for about addbook are:
>
> 1. Is it stable enough for use or testing, or is it still just for
> developers only? If it is, what needs to be done for it to be usable?

It's pretty stable. We are using it for several months now and I just
found some minor bugs.

> 2. Are there any released versions, or is there just CVS? If so, where
> can they be downloaded from? The download page and apps page don't link
> to a downloadable version anywhere that I can see.

Actually it seems it's not really maintained right now as Heiko
appearantly stopped working on it. I'm hopeful that someone with more
php know-how than I have will take over.

Ralph told me he's going to merge both addressbooks.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
address@hidden