Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Portalibity of phpGroupWare

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Portalibity of phpGroupWare
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:15:07 +0000

Your web server will have to be php enabled.  There has been some work done on
MS
SQL server support through php's sybase extentions and MS and Sybase's continued
common API allow that to work.  I don't know how complete it is, most of the
core
apps should work.

Failing that, MySql will run on the same server as MS SQL at the same time quite
nicely.