Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new time track...

From: Xavier Poinsard
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] new time track...
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:05:55 +0200

Chris Weiss wrote:
I've only ever heard of the corruption on a merge style update, never on a I
don't think it's a cvs issue but instead bug either in timetrack or in your
setup somehow.  I've never tried to use timetrack so I can't verify....

As I said a few days ago, I sent a patch which fixes several errors.
This patch is #551 :

I someone could apply the patch on CVS...

I could then send another patch adding a new functionality.
Xavier Poinsard.