[Phpgroupware-developers] Setup db error

From: Daniel Spirn
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Setup db error
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:28:49 -0800

Hello phpgwers,

What is B_single_domain value?

I assume its something to do with multiple domains on a server.
I'm running a single webserver
system :
BSD Darwin MacosX 10.2
Apache 1.3.26
Mysql 3.23.52
PHP 4.2.3

I get this error will setup/index.php tries to complete building the tables into mysql phpqroupware db.

ERROR from version version 0.9.14.000
phpGroupWare Template Error: loadfile: B_single_domain is not a valid handle.
Halted.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /Library/WebServer/Documents/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 440

PS.  I bet this is the wrong forum to ask these questions but I've been trying to get this system up for 2 days any help would be super nice.

Daniel

Couple notes under MacOS X, I added a link from /usr/local/lib/  to /usr/lib/
Seemed like phpgw was looking for php root in usr/local/lib/php and
on MacOSX its located at /usr/lib/php

--

phone    : 415-401-8835
email    : address@hidden

Good Sumateran Surf Charters
http://www.surftraveler.com/

SURF TV 
http://www.surftv.com/
The source for Surfing Information and Video on the Web.