[Phpgroupware-developers] Bypass authentication

From: Amit Singh
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bypass authentication
Date: 7 Nov 2002 08:22:43 -0000

Hi folks,
I need to bypass the authentication process but want to access various application of phpGroupware. I have got an application which has got its own authentication module...but thru' this application I wanted to pass just the username and it should call the
 application with respective data for that username.
I tried to achieve the same by including the respective files but getting an error "Your session could not be verified".
Can somebody tell me how do I go about it.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit
Give your Company an email address like
ravi @ ravi-exports.com.  Sign up for Rediffmail Pro today!