[Phpgroupware-developers] email

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:08:10 +1100

Hi all,

I have added a bug fix or 2 to the email module in HEAD.  Can everyone
please hit it pretty hard over the next couple of days.  I plan on
dumping it into stable some time sunday my time (GMT+11).

The changes fixes to of the bugs reported ... can't delete attachments
and also the set_root issue in the jsaddressbook - thanks MAS for tesing
that one for me.

Please report any problems on either list and I will try to get onto
them asap.  This is one the major things that 0.9.14.001 depends on ...
the other is my ability to master cvs :)

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)