Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw .09.14.001 release

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw .09.14.001 release
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:20:40 +1100

Hi Brian,

Brian Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have changes to both addbook and timetrack

I am right in understanding that these are new features not bug fixes?
Unfortunately .14.001 is a bug fix release ... and so new features can't
be included.

anglemail is an exception to this rule as email is so badly broken and
this is the easier way to fix them.  Also anglemail has been tested
heavily before going into head ... and tested even more there.

Sorry to disappoint ... but by all means it can be added to head.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)