[Phpgroupware-developers] Email Filters

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email Filters
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:09:05 +0000

Hi,

I have a client that just pointed out that creating email filters doesn't work.
tried it after doing a CVS update a few minutes ago and he is right.

If you create a rule that says file all mail that has phpgroupware in from in a
folder called phpgroupware.  Click on Apply (or Submit, I don't remember what
it's
called), you get a blank screen.  The filter is not created.

Can I tell him to try it again next week?

Thanks
--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing