[Phpgroupware-developers] extending the 'projects' app

From: River Hume
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] extending the 'projects' app
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:45:15 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I am setting up phpgroupware for a company who needs projexct management to
include some custom data fields for all their projects. I wanted to know if
it has even been considered to create the functionality for administrators
to add fields to projects. I am more than willing to hack some code to help
make this possible. I assume I need to hear from ceb on this matter?

I am also having issues with 'projects' getting errors about not having
set 'global preferences' and 'preferences for this application' even though
I have set them repeatedly. Things do seem to work however.

Thank you all for your time, and for this EXCELLENT project!

River Hume
address@hidden