Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] link between calender event and addresses

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] link between calender event and addresses
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:59:33 +0000

I would also find an inter-app record linking mechanism extremely usefull.  I
also
made a minor hack to tts to support something like this, but I didn't do it in
a way
that other apps could use it due to time contraints.  A feaure like this would
need
to go into phpgwapi and apps could optionally support it.

I think someone was working on this once, and had proposed a table layout.  Did
it
ever go any further?