[Phpgroupware-developers] Time to leave

From: Reiner Jung
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Time to leave
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 16:19:02 +0000

Hi together,

not with many from you I was in contact in the time I was involved in the
project. I
was responsible to build the rpms for the releases, start the sponsored
development
project (which starts very well) and I start write the manual for phpgw.
The first bigger sponsors start sponsoring for the project like HW and Software
and
development from applications.

After some missunderstands how a project can be GPL and have a leadership, which
handle in the interrest from the developers and not in their own, I decide to
leave.

It is not enough to say it is GPL when some persons think they decide for all
the
other what is ok and what is not ok.

Maybe I see some from you someday in a other free/GPL based user/developer
oriented
project.

Regards
Reiner