[Phpgroupware-developers] Translation (UTF8)

From: Colin Tan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Translation (UTF8)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:52:32 +0700

I would like to translate phpgroupware into Vietnamese. However, vietnamese
has several character encodings and no official iso charset. It appears that
most sites are changing to utf8. How do I setup the webpages to display utf8.
Any pionters would be most welcome.
  | Colin Tan                               Mobile: +84 91 3948212  |
  | Vietubes Corporation Ltd                Telepn: +84 64 839269   |
  | Vung Tau, Vietnam                                               |
  | Email : address@hidden _OR_ address@hidden   |

Sweet sixteen is beautiful Bess,
And her voice is changing -- from "No" to "Yes".