Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:11:49 +1200

I am 100% in support of this.  This is something that this project has needed
for a long time now and we are 100% behind it.  Hopefully we can get some
agreement and some good progress can be made towards the changes that have
been suggested here.  IMHO, If these changes are implemented, essentially the
shackles will be off and we will all be able to move ahead with very bright
prospects for the future of phpgw.  Without these changes in place - I see
the development of this project continuing to be inhibited and the project
never truly realising its potential.

Kind regards
--
David Kelly