Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Schema Availability to Apps

From: Michael Dean
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Schema Availability to Apps
Date: 21 May 2003 08:43:02 -0500

Actually, I plan on bringing DCL's db_core to phpGW in the future.  It
abstracts the server-specific database layers.  It supports constructing
select, insert, update, and delete statements.

Combining db_core with LoadSchema would make writing classes very
trivial, and still allow room for overriding methods when the need
arises.